Before joining Associated Eye Care Partners, Phil was Director of Retail Operations and Marketing for Associated Eye Care in Stillwater, MN where he started as the Director of Refractive Services in 2005. Phil has 17 years’ experience in retail ophthalmology management and marketing bringing skills relevant and essential to the growth of retail within an eye care practice. Among his key efforts at AEC included:
· Development and expansion of advanced technology lens programs and sales of premium products/services in cataract and refractive surgery
· Development and management of online marketing strategies
· Implementation of inventory management, pricing and online sales strategies for retail products
· Retail regulatory compliance
· Strategic marketing plan development and integration
· Design and implementation of surgical efficiency and utilization programs
· Management of refractive surgery including LASIK, PRK and corneal inlays
Prior to Associated Eye Care, Phil managed retail locations for the LASIK Vision Institute in both Dallas and Ft. Worth, TX overseeing the growth and development of refractive surgery programs and expansion of retail offerings, including cosmetic procedures.
Phil currently serves on the board of River Valley Charities; a non-for-profit organization that provides food and support for underprivileged children in western Wisconsin markets.
Phil also serves on the National Advisory Board for CareCredit patient financing.
Phil earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing from Texas A&M University.